Thursday, February 17, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner - OWOH


I am so excited.  I had some computer problems that are still not fixed on my computer this morning and I finally gave up and borrowed Hubbies so I could announce my winners!  I am using this web site to pick:
http://www.psychicscience.org/random.aspx

So here we go........Drum roll please:
Winner of the Grand Prize Potato Chip scarf is:
Gale Varland

First Runner up for a surprise prize:
Carolyn Kight

Second Runner up for a surprise prize:
M. Estes Zywar

Thanks so everyone who stopped by my blog to say Hi and special Thanks so Lisa Swifka for hosting.  This is such an awesome way to meet like minded people and see what they have been up to.  
I love BLOGLAND.

2 comments:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Hello Robbin, I had 10 winners in my give away and yours was the only one that I didn't have any contact information except through here, so, I guess you are finding out first handedly here! LOL You won a necklace in my give away:) Send me your address and I will get it right out to you. needlewings(at)mac(dot)com

Gale said...

Robbin: thank you so much. I can't wait to see the scarf you are sending me.
Thanks again.

Gale