Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

I found these awesome things at a Thrift Store in December.  Every once in a while you go in and find mad stuff, then others you come out empty handed.  So here they are. 
A wonderful cabbage bowl for .99.   Can't beat that.  It says not for food use, but I used it for food already. No one seemed to suffer any damage from the dip. 
 
Also for .99 we have this fabulously vintage deviled egg dish.  The turkey thing in the middle has little holes for, I assume, toothpicks.  I gave this lovely to my Nana and she felt like the indentations on either side probably held matching salt and pepper shakers. 

Ahhhhhhh Who was I to turn down the Blue Willow coffee cups.  They did  not have saucers, but I just wanted them.  They were .98 a piece.  So I get them home and think, what to do, what to do. I had some crocus bulbs so I started them in there.  They are sprouting now.  About 2 inches worth of growth. 

There is more to come so stay tuned.  I need to take some more pictures.


No comments: